Lastco Forum
Check Announcement For my account!!!
Lastco Forum
Check Announcement For my account!!!
Lastco Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lastco Forum

Lastco

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i suggest new gm's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deathtooall

deathtooall

i suggest new gm's Empty
PostSubject: i suggest new gm's   i suggest new gm's I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:29 pm

i suggest i be a gm for i am always helping people asking gm,s for help and never get it
the gm,s are more out to play and pk everyone not to try to help anyone,
i have done more helping people asking for help from gm's than any gm has done ,
no im not asking for free stuff just a spot on gm so i can help more,
also the gm's now wont do anything to their friends no matter what rule they break,
a gm dont have friends when it comes to game rules and if it turns my friends against me then so be it they not a friend no way, i have told gm's about lucky time in market many times just to see them come by whisper them then leave ,not even try to stop them, if you read the rules on server it says lucky time in market is a banning offence ,ok i can see not banning them first time or 2 but when they do it every time they go to market then thats disrespecting the gm's and the rules

all im asking is keep the cp just let me be a gm and see how it works out
Back to top Go down
Furious.

Furious.

i suggest new gm's Empty
PostSubject: Re: i suggest new gm's   i suggest new gm's I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:14 pm

the players that are GMs have donated over 600$ and they pay about 100$ weekly to keep the GM rank if I remember right..so the GMs are not related to the owner of the server.
those guys aren`t supposed to help like..a help desk lol just random ppl..
Back to top Go down
deathtooall

deathtooall

i suggest new gm's Empty
PostSubject: Re: i suggest new gm's   i suggest new gm's I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:34 pm

Furious. wrote:
the players that are GMs have donated over 600$ and they pay about 100$ weekly to keep the GM rank if I remember right..so the GMs are not related to the owner of the server.

thats my point they not gm's so dont make them gm's make them DM'S(donating members)
and put someone in the game that is willing to help make the game better for everyone the GM'S so they can improve the game
Back to top Go down
Furious.

Furious.

i suggest new gm's Empty
PostSubject: Re: i suggest new gm's   i suggest new gm's I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:05 am

deathtooall wrote:
Furious. wrote:

thats my point they not gm's so dont make them gm's make them DM'S(donating members)
and put someone in the game that is willing to help make the game better for everyone the GM'S so they can improve the game

You`re talking like I`m in charge of the private server lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i suggest new gm's Empty
PostSubject: Re: i suggest new gm's   i suggest new gm's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i suggest new gm's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lastco Forum :: Lastco :: Suggestion-
Jump to: