Lastco Forum
Check Announcement For my account!!!
Lastco Forum
Check Announcement For my account!!!
Lastco Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lastco Forum

Lastco

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

non bought gm's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deathtooall

deathtooall

non bought gm's Empty
PostSubject: non bought gm's   non bought gm's I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:18 am

i know the gm's are from donateing but i think seeing how so many gm's go and come that there should be someone that is on the game a lots and always help others when they ask for help even though they are not a gm
most all the gm's on this game are bought and dont care about helping others just getting their rewards for being gm and then **** it go out pking and showing they got better gear.

ok fine they paid for it but as i said give someone like me a gm spot so i or who ever can help others and can watch over the game more

all i sak is if no more then how about this give me gm spot for 1 mounth then ask people on the game about how much i have helped the players and not the pkers

i know i dont donate but one time for vip but im not doing this for me im more in it for the players of the game
if you can look at my record i never go out pking just to pk , if i pk then they are flashing and try pking me i never flash , i love the playing of the game not the fighting thats what pk arena and guild war is for
if you like going out pking thats you but a gm needs to be on here for the game and players not to get gifts and pk everyone
i am asking for a try out not permanet spot if not me then at least get someone on the game that will help players not just see who or what gm has better pking skills
Back to top Go down
iPink
Admin
iPink

non bought gm's Empty
PostSubject: Re: non bought gm's   non bought gm's I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:54 am

deathtooall wrote:
i know the gm's are from donateing but i think seeing how so many gm's go and come that there should be someone that is on the game a lots and always help others when they ask for help even though they are not a gm
most all the gm's on this game are bought and dont care about helping others just getting their rewards for being gm and then **** it go out pking and showing they got better gear.

ok fine they paid for it but as i said give someone like me a gm spot so i or who ever can help others and can watch over the game more

all i sak is if no more then how about this give me gm spot for 1 mounth then ask people on the game about how much i have helped the players and not the pkers

i know i dont donate but one time for vip but im not doing this for me im more in it for the players of the game
if you can look at my record i never go out pking just to pk , if i pk then they are flashing and try pking me i never flash , i love the playing of the game not the fighting thats what pk arena and guild war is for
if you like going out pking thats you but a gm needs to be on here for the game and players not to get gifts and pk everyone
i am asking for a try out not permanet spot if not me then at least get someone on the game that will help players not just see who or what gm has better pking skills

I agree on everything you said about the GMs, but I'm not sure about you getting a spot.You can try by emailing the owner.You'll need MASS Luck
FYI - No need to cry when you see his caps.
Back to top Go down
https://lastco.forumotion.net
Furious.

Furious.

non bought gm's Empty
PostSubject: Re: non bought gm's   non bought gm's I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:18 pm

That server is bs! lol GMs abuse their powers from time to time so yeah..one teleported to one of his friends that kept getting owned by my friend and the GM just came and herc/jailed him...lalala so much for a GM lol :rolleyes: also the kick/d/c players commands...homosexual much? oh they can bann too..lol..

/rant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

non bought gm's Empty
PostSubject: Re: non bought gm's   non bought gm's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

non bought gm's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lastco Forum :: Lastco :: Suggestion-
Jump to: